Monday, April 6, 2015

Animating

After making all of the sets and puppets it's time to animate.  I use a copy stand to shoot down for my animations.  The camera shoots down so that I can use glass. I layer glass on top of each other so that I can move certain things without disturbing the backgrounds and certain objects.  The reason why the room is dark is to reduce flicker and control the lighting of the set and the animation.  I use LED lights because they don't flicker and they stay cool so I can use tissue paper as color filters.  I also use and LED tracing pad beneath the backgrounds to make it seem as if light is coming through the windows.

Animating takes a lot of time and a lot of patience.
Work Station with storyboards along the wall.
Copy stand with camera shooting down. 

Animating a scene.
Animating a scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment